If I want to install a new piece of campus software over the network, what do I need to do?
I need to install _______ (any campus software) from the network.
- Open your Start menu.
- Select “Control Panel”
- Select “Add or Remove Programs”
- On the left side select “Add New Programs”
- Select the program you wish to install from the list that appears
- Click the “Add” button and follow the specific directions from there.
- You may be required to restart your computer.
If you do not see the program you are looking for, please contact the Technology Resource Center.