- How do I change my account’s password?
- What if I have problems logging in?
- How can I register for the online Password Management utility?
- E-mail Questions – Office 365
- Sending and Receiving Secure Email
Berea365 includes the ability to send and receive encrypted emails to other Berea email addresses and off campus accounts.
- Clutter Instructions
The new Clutter folder in Office 365 removes junk email from your inbox for latter review. This feature can be turned off if desired.
- Clearing Outlook Cache
Since the migration to Berea365, some email addresses have changed and may not send properly from Outlook. These instructions explain how to clear out the old address from Outlook.
- Accessing the Berea College Wireless Network
- What to Do if You Cannot Connect to the BereaGuest Wireless Network
- Accessing the Wireless Network with Your Roku or Apple TV Device
- My computer is running really slow and I am receiving a lot of pop-ups. What do I need to do?
- My laptop is damaged. Will I be charged and if so how much?
- If I want to install a new piece of campus software over the network, what do I need to do?