- Banner Access Form (fill-in)
- Banner Security & Access Policy
- Banner Group Form
- Banner Class Form
- Banner Security Groups
Banner/Argos/BDM Access Form Instructions
Overview of the Process
Access to the Banner Administrative system may not be granted until the following requirements have been fulfilled:
- Read the Banner Security & Access Policy.
- Complete the Banner Access Form and acquire all necessary signatures.
- Send completed and printed access form to Suzanne Tipton at CPO 2208.
Completing the Form
Please fill out the form completely as detailed below. Incomplete forms will be returned to the requester
- Full Name: Last Name, First Name, Middle Name/Initial
- College ID Number (B#): Your college ID number found on your ID card.
- Job Title: Your official job title.
- Department: The title of your department or program.
- Network Username: Your network username
- Required for Student account type Account Type: Indicate whether this account is for an Employee or a Student
- Banner Account: Select only one of these actions (if required).
- Create: To establish a new Banner account.
- Modify: To make changes to an existing Banner account.
- Deactivate: To disable an existing Banner account.
- Reassign Student Account: To reassign an existing student Banner account to a new student
- Argos Account: Select only one of these actions (if required).
- Create: To establish a new Argos account.
- Modify: To make changes to an existing Argos account.
- Deactivate: To disable an existing Argos account.
NOTE: Certain access in Argos requires that a corresponding Banner account be created.
- BDM Account: Select only one of these actions (if required).
- Create: To establish a new BDM account.
- Modify: To make changes to an existing BDM account.
- Deactivate: To disable an existing BDM account.
NOTE: Generally, a BDM account is created alongside a Banner account.
Banner Groups/Business Profiles
Access in Banner is determined by Groups. Please list the groups that are needed for your account (or that need to be removed). The group, USR_GEN_LOGIN_G, is automatically granted to everyone, so it is not required to request it. Review the current list of groups in the Banner Security Groups document linked above. If you need access that is not covered by a current group, please contact Suzanne Tipton.
Finance Fund/Org (applies to Banner Accounts)
List all Funds and Orgs that are needed for Finance access. Attach an additional sheet if needed.
HR E-Class/Org (applies to Banner Accounts)
List all Employee Classes and Orgs that are needed for Human Resources access. Attach an additional sheet if needed.
Argos Role & Groups (applies to Argos Accounts)
List the required Argos Role (Report Viewer or Report Writer) and the Argos Groups needed.
BDM Access (applies to BDM Accounts)
Select the appropriate access or write in a group
The employee or student completing the form and their supervisor must sign and date the form.
Liaison Signatures Required: Signature(s) of each liaison from which you are requesting access (e.g., if you are requesting Student and Finance access, you would need signatures from both liaisons). If you are requesting Finance fund or org access, you need a signature from the Finance liaison. If you are requesting HR E-Class or Org access, you need a signature from the Human Resources liaison. Signatures are also required for Argos and BDM access. See below for reference on liaison module responsibilities.
|Group Prefix||Department||Functional Liaison|
|Human Resources||Steve Lawson|
|Financial Aid||Chris Thomas|
|General||Supervisor or other as needed|
|View Social Security Numbers||Finance
Submitting the Form
In order to be compliant with audit guidelines, only printed forms can be submitted. Email and electronic submissions cannot be accepted.
Please return the completed, printed form to:
Systems Implementation & Integration Analyst