Alumni and donors help Berea College offer aid to every student.
- Average family income for an incoming Berea student is $29,273.
- 98% of first-year students are eligible for Pell grants.
- All prospective students must complete a Family Resource Questionnaire and FAFSA application to meet financial eligibility guidelines.
- Since they pay no tuition, Berea students receive the equivalent of a four-year scholarship worth up to $96,400.
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for meeting the additional costs of room, board, and fees, depending upon financial need.