Berea College, in light of its mission in the tradition of impartial love and social equality, welcomes all peoples of the earth to learn and work here. Employment decisions are based on training, education and experience related to the requirements of the job. All applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability.
- Visiting Position in Computer Science – Computer Science Program
- Art Historian Sabbatical Replacement – Art and Art History Program
- Post-Doctoral Position in Latino Studies and the Latino Male Initiative – General Studies Program
- Tenure-Track Position – Assistant Professor in Computer Science – Computer Science Program
- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor Position – Health and Human Performance Program
- Part-Time Adjunct Instructor of Communication – Communication Program Computer Science Program
- Math Sabbatical Replacement – Mathematics Department