The Adjustable Work Policy applies to eligible employees who elect to pursue approved Adjustable Work options as listed within the Policy document. Essential employees, who are defined as persons involved with the required on-campus operations of the campus, may not be eligible to participate in any or some types of the options below. Adjustable work is an umbrella term used to describe all types of work in this policy.
Department/Division Schedule Plan Walkthrough:
Berea College Resources & Training for Long-Term Schedules (Excel template)
Quarterly Check-In Discussion Topics
- Last quarter’s celebrations
- Last quarter’s barriers to success
- Team: Forming. Storming. Norming. Performing.
- Resources or support needed going forward
- Priorities for next quarter
- Training and career development opportunities
Adjustable Work Application Walkthrough:
Local Payroll Tax Form – Remote Work Employees Only (Coming Soon!)
SF Presentation – Rollout & Training (Staff Forum 1.28.2022)