Lecturer of Health & Human Performance
At Berea College since 2005
Seabury, Room 230
Phone: (859) 985-3566
Office Hours, Spring 2016:
TR 3- 5 PM
or by appointment.
- HHP 206P (Tue/Thur: 5:10 pm – 6:30 pm)
- HHP 248 (Tue/Thur: 1:00 pm – 2:50 pm)
- B.A. in Literature, Ain Shames University; Cairo, Egypt,
- M.S. in Fitness and Wellness, Eastern Kentucky University,
- PED 235 Ethnic Dance Forms
- PED 248 World Dance
- Director of Berea Middle Eastern Dance Ensemble
- My interests are in promoting body image and self confidence through dance and fitness.