Gifts to the Berea Fund support all Berea College is and does. These gifts provide an educational experience to students that includes:
- Support structures and programs that low-income and first-generation college students need to succeed.
- A world-class liberal arts education.
- Valuable work experience through Berea’s unique labor program.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Access to graduate level research.
- Bachelor’s degrees in 31 areas of study.
- Undergraduate research opportunities in multiple fields.
- Limited debt upon graduation which allows students the chance to pursue graduate education or careers.
The list is endless, but so are the dividends. Every dollar we receive is reinvested in the college to make sure our students receive the education we have promised them and society.