In May, you will be asked to complete Berea’s Online Orientation System through the myBerea portal. On the Online Orientation incoming students will:
- Register for one of the Summer Connections Workshops (June 25 and June 27)
- Review an introduction to the College’s academic, labor, and residence life programs.
- Familiarize yourself with our Financial Aid policies and information.
- Complete important forms such as the Labor Assignment Resume, Press Release, and Emergency Contact Forms.
- Most importantly, complete your individualized Course Preference form which we will use to register you for your courses for the Fall 2020 Term.