Mondays: 10:35 am to 11:50 am
Mondays: 2:35 pm to 3:30 pm
Wednesdays: 10:35 am to 11:50 am
Wednesdays: 2:35 pm to 3:30 pm
Fridays: 10:35 am to 11:50 am
Other hours are available by appointment
- BUS 120 A (Mon/Wed/Fri: 9:20 am – 10:30 am)
- BUS 120 B (Mon/Wed/Fri: 1:20 pm – 2:30 pm)
- BUS 240 A (Mon/Wed/Fri: 8:00 am – 9:10 am)
- D.B.A., Accounting, Anderson University, 2017
- M.B.A., Finance, Xavier University, 1990
- B.B.A., Accounting, Marshall University, 1981
- B.S., Computer Science, Marshall University, 1981
Dr. Hale’s background includes 10+ years at Ashland Oil and nearly 13 years with a Lexington-based software company. The focus of his corporate career was in auditing, accounting software, and corporate training.
Dr. Hale was a founding professor of the Kazakhstan Institute of Management, Economics, and Strategic Research (from 1992 to 1994). He has also taught for Eastern Kentucky University, Midway College, and Kentucky State University.
Dr. Hale passed the CPA exam in 1984, and holds a current license in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
He and his wife Kelly have been married for over 30 years, and they have 3 daughters. They have been active in helping start new churches locally, nationally, and internationally, including work among more than 15 people groups on five continents.