Mon/Wed: 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- BUS/CSC 114 A (Mon/Wed: 6 p.m. – 7:50 p.m.)
Jacqueline (Jacci) Boggs is a Lecturer of Business in the Department of Business and Economics. In addition, she works as a Financial Analyst for Berea College’s Partners for Education. She currently teaches Business Applications and Programming as well as Management of Information Systems. In addition to her teaching and Financial Analyst roles, she serves on Berea College’s Sustainability Committee and is a member of the Staff Forum Advisory Board.
- Ph.D.: Religion & Technology, Next Dimension University, 2008
- M.S.: MIS, Claremont Graduate University, 2003
- M.B.A.: Finance and MIS, University of California, 1995
- B.A.: Mathematics, Towson University, 1988
- BUS/CSC 114: Business Applications and Programming
- BUS/CSC 221: Management Information Systems
Horan, T. A., Tulu, B., Hilton, B., & Burton (Boggs), J. (2004, January). Use of online systems in clinical medical assessments: an analysis of physician acceptance of online disability evaluation systems. In System Sciences, 2004. Proceedings of the 37th Annual Hawaii International Conference on (pp. 10-pp). IEEE.