Degree Works is a web-based, degree-auditing and tracking tool which enables students and advisors to evaluate academic progress towards graduation in accordance to College and major requirements outlined in the College Catalog. This tool will allow students to quickly and easily identify which requirements have been satisfied, and which requirements are outstanding.
In addition, Degree Works can be used to perform a “what-if” analysis to determine how current coursework on a student transcript would be used if a different major was selected.
How Degree Works Benefits Students
- Supports real time delivery of progress towards degree completion
- Easily determines which courses have been taken or transferred, which count as electives and requirements, and what’s outstanding to complete a degree
- Confirms your academic standing
- “What-If” feature shows students how progress towards degree completion changes if they add a minor or change majors
- (future) Degree Works will facilitate the Declaration of Major Process
How Degree Works Benefits Advisors
- Supports real time delivery of academic advice through intuitive web interfaces