NACADA Homepage: The National Academic Advising Association (NACADA) is an association of professional advisors, counselors, faculty, administrators, and students working to enhance the educational development of students.
- Theory, Learning, and Development Resources
- Resources about Student Achievement
- Resources about Advising Approaches
- Resources about Advising Assessment/Evaluation
- Resources about Student Perspectives
- Resources about Faculty Perspectives
Liberal Learning Readings:
- “The Difference Between High School and College”
- “Grading Your Professors”
- Presentation: The Challenge of the Liberal Arts as Content in GSTR 110
Example Advising Syllabi:
- Advising Syllabus from Chris Green
- Advising Syllabus from Tracy Hodge
- Advising Syllabus from Sarah Hall
For other on-campus resources, check the quick links menu to the right.