Tue: 2 – 3 p.m.
Fri: 12:30 – 2 p.m.
- CSC 124 A (Mon/Wed/Fri: 10:40 – 11:50 a.m.)
- CSC 330 A (Mon/Wed/Fri: 8 – 9:10 a.m.)
- CSC 486 JJ (Tue/Thur: 10 – 11:50 a.m.)
- Ph.D., University of Michigan, 2017
- B.A., University of Maryland, Baltimore County, 2012
- B.S., University of Maryland, Baltimore County, 2012
Dr. Jasmine Jones specializes in Human-Computer Interaction, focusing on the study and design of embedded interactive systems in social contexts. Her prior work addresses design for value-sensitive scenarios, such as capturing family memories, communicating children’s health information, and self-tracking behaviors in recovery. Dr. Jones is excited to develop new courses in user-centered design and human-centered computing to guide students in creating useful and usable new technologies.