Computer Science Department
Career Information From Professional Organizations
Other Career Information
- Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook has career projections and other various helpful links on a wide range of topics.
- Career Guide for Beginning Scientists and Engineers is a good resource.
- CareerOneStop is an initiative sponsored by the US Department of Labor that has a helpful website features job listings, career information, educational information, and more.
- Graduate Record Examination Program (GRE) website provides information about tests that are required for admission to graduate school, as well as publications and services related to graduate admissions activities, guidance and placement, program evaluation, and selection of fellowship recipients. The GRE Program also assists students in their transition to graduate education through a variety of services and publications.
- Petersons Education and Career Center has an excellent searchable index of linked graduate programs, provides directories of professional associations, accrediting agencies, financial aid sources, career offices, and other similar topics.
- Most Lucrative College Degrees: Engineering and Computer Science is an article on engineering and computer science degrees from CNNMoney.
- Monster.com allows you to choose a career area or type in your interest to search for jobs.
- The National Board for Certified Counselors can be a resource for finding a certified career counselor in your area.
- O*NET has a great deal of occupational information arranged in searchable profiles.