Exchanges can be the most affordable study abroad options, as Berea students are often able to pay $0 tuition to their host universities abroad. Berea College has bilateral exchange agreements with the following universities around the world:
- NUI – Galway (Ireland) Our newest partner! [Course Offerings]
- Kansai Gaidai University (Japan) (Spring or Fall Term) [Course Offerings] [Syllabi]
- Keimyung University (South Korea) (Spring or Fall Term) [Course Offerings]
- Kyushu University (Japan) (Spring Term or Academic year) [Course Offerings]
- Payap University (Thailand) (Spring or Fall Term) [Course Offerings]
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (Malaysia) (Spring or Fall Term) [Course Offerings]
- Perrotis College (Greece) [Course Catalog] [Course Offerings]
The application process is very similar to that of a regular Berea Term Abroad. You need to start by applying on Abroad Office by the regular Berea deadlines: the proceeding February 15 for Fall and September 15 for Spring. Please note that for an entire academic year at Kyushu University, the Berea deadline is February 1.
After getting nominated by Berea, you will be invited to apply to your respective university.