Maybe you want to study abroad, too? Come find out at our annual Education Abroad Fair!
Our 2022 Education Abroad Fair will be held on Tuesday, November 15, 2022 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM in Baird Lounge (Alumni Building).
Drop by the fair to…
- Learn how you can have a rewarding experience abroad!
- Win prizes!
- Eat good food!
- Find out the winners of the latest Education Abroad Photo Contest.
- Discover Berea’s direct exchange partners! Direct exchange partners do not charge tuition to Berea College students. Current active partners include:
- Kansai Gaidai University, Japan
- Kyushu University, Japan
- National University of Ireland – Galway, Ireland
- Keimyung University, Republic of Korea
- Perrotis College, Greece
- Speak in person with representatives from more than a dozen study abroad program providers.
- Learn about scholarships and grants for overseas study, such as the Gilman.
- Get information about graduate fellowships, including the Watson, the Fulbright and the Marshall.
- Talk to representatives from Financial Aid about how to finance your time overseas.
- And much more!
The 2022 Education Abroad Photo Contest
Share a glimpse of your awe-inspiring study abroad experience! This year’s photo contest theme is “connection“. Submit an image of from your time overseas that speaks to the interconnectedness of peoples, places and cultures.
Students may submit only ONE photograph from a study abroad experience.
- To enter, simply follow our Instagram account or like our Facebook page. Then, post your photo and caption — and make sure to tag our account.
- Your caption must include your first and last name, the location of your photo (city, country), and how it demonstrates our theme of connection.
- Your entry must meet the above criteria AND have a minimum of 25 likes by November 8th at noon to be considered.
- Winners will be announced at the fair. First, second and third place winners will receive prizes.
- Please note that pictures must not depict threatening, unlawful, indecent or disrespectful behavior and must no contain nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
Some of our Featured Providers
Below is a snapshot of the providers who may exhibit at the fair:
- Academic Program International (API)
- American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS)
- Athena Study Abroad
- CGEE Augsburg College
- CIS Abroad
- Institute for the International Education of Students (IES)
- Institute for Study Abroad (IFSA)
- International Institute for Scientific & Academic Collaboration
- International Studies Abroad (ISA)
- Knowledge Exchange Institute (KEI)
- Kentucky Institute for International Studies (KIIS)
- SAI Programs
- SIT Study Abroad (World Learning)
- The School for Field Studies
- University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC)