When I say “walk in,” I mean it. Whether it’s a conversation about class or just catching up informally, the door’s open.
Mon/Wed: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Tue: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Additional times (http://dhz.youcanbook.me)
- CFS/WGS 207 (Mon/Wed/Fri: 9:20 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.)
- CFS/WGS 366 (Mon/Wed/Fri: 10:40 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.)
- CFS 480 (Tue/Thu: 1:00 p.m. – 2:50 p.m.)
- B.A., Philosophy, Transylvania University, 2002
- M.S., Family Studies (Marriage and Family Therapy), University of Kentucky, 2005
- M.A., Sociology, University of Arizona, 2010
- G.Cert., College Teaching, University of Arizona, 2013
- Ph.D., Sociology, University of Arizona, 2016
Click here to download my CV.
- Ethnic Minority Families
- Family Engagement
- LGBTQ+ Rights
- Organizational Studies
- University-Community-City Partnerships
Hill-Zuganelli, D., & Sergent, F. T. (2018). Strengthening the sanctuary: Institutional policies to support DACA students. In Weissinger, S. E., & Mack, D. (Eds.), Policing Black and Brown bodies: Law enforcement in the age of Black Lives Matter. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books (Rowman & Littlefield).
Hill-Zuganelli, D., Cabrera, N. L., & Milem, J. F. (2017). Arizona uncertainty: Arbitrary barriers in accessing institutional need-based financial aid. Journal of Student Financial Aid, 47(2), 1-22.
Melamed, D. M., & Hill Zuganelli, D. (2013). Ecological race differences in the occupational structure. Sociological Spectrum, 33(4), 341-357.