Tue-Fri: 10:30 a.m. – noon
Schedule additional times here
- CFS/SOC/WGS 201 (Mon/Wed/Fri: 1:20 pm – 2:30 pm)
- CFS/WGS 207 (Mon/Wed/Fri: 9:20 am – 10:30 am)
- CFS 480 (Tue/Thur: 1:00 pm – 2:50 pm)
- B.A., Philosophy, Transylvania University, 2002
- M.S., Family Studies (Marriage and Family Therapy), University of Kentucky, 2005
- M.A., Sociology, University of Arizona, 2010
- G.Cert., College Teaching, University of Arizona, 2013
- Ph.D., Sociology, University of Arizona, 2016
- Cultural Humility
- Diverse Family Structures
- Ethnic Minority Families
- Family Engagement
- LGBTQ+ Families
- Organizational Studies
- Relationship Dissolution
Hill-Zuganelli, D., & Sergent, F. T. (2018). Strengthening the sanctuary: Institutional policies to support DACA students. In Weissinger, S. E., & Mack, D. (Eds.), Policing Black and Brown bodies: Law enforcement in the age of Black Lives Matter. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books (Rowman & Littlefield).
Hill-Zuganelli, D., Cabrera, N. L., & Milem, J. F. (2017). Arizona uncertainty: Arbitrary barriers in accessing institutional need-based financial aid. Journal of Student Financial Aid, 47(2), 1-22.
Melamed, D. M., & Hill Zuganelli, D. (2013). Ecological race differences in the occupational structure. Sociological Spectrum, 33(4), 341-357.