We welcome you to stop by our Gallery in person or check out our online exhibits! We are located on the first floor of Stephenson Hall. Access is free and open to the public weekdays between 8-5.
We offer a variety exhibits, many of which are hands on and interactive including...
- A Dolly Parton Pinball Machine
- Artwork and displays by Berea College Students
- A giant, textured map of Appalachia
- Black in Appalachia collection of books
- When I was 20 exhibit with artifacts
Be sure to check out our vast collection of artifacts and information online!
View artifacts in 3-D from the comfort of your own home through our Digital Access portal! It is also a great place to learn more information about people and places involved in Appalachia's rich history.