Come out and join us for any of these events!
- Volunteer Extravaganza — August 28— Students interested in volunteer work and community outreach can learn more about how to get involved with individual programs through the Fall 2018 Volunteer Extravaganza, which will be held outside of the Carter G. Woodson Center from 5-7pm on August 28th.
- Programs Start — September 18-21 — Following volunteer recruitment and training, the CELTS student-led programs will begin the week of September 18th. More detail on these different programs can be found here.
- Hunger Hurts Food Drive— October 27 & November 3 — The 2018 Hunger Hurts food drive bag drop-off will take place the morning of Saturday, October 27th, and the food pick-up and restocking of food bank shelves will take place the following Saturday, November 3rd.
- Service Expo —November 28 — Join us in Baird Lounge to learn about the community-engaged work from service-learning courses and community service programs from the fall semester, and to generate ideas for your own future projects! Contact Ashley Cochrane for more information.
- Empty Bowls — March 20 — Empty Bowls will be held on Wednesday, March 20th from 5:30-7pm this year! We would like to give a huge thank you to our co-sponsors: Ceramics Club, Crafts Outreach Program, and Dining Services. We would love to see everyone out there, supporting our mission against hunger through this fantastic event!
- Service Expo — April 17 — See description above. Contact Ashley Cochrane for more information.