Won’t you join us?
- More than one-third of Berea College students participate in service or service-learning activities
- 64 children are tutored weekly through CELTS Community Service Programs
- 112 children are mentored weekly through CELTS Community Service Programs
- 4 houses were worked on by Berea College students during Habitat for Humanity’s Alternative Spring Break program
- 270 ceramic bowls were created by Berea College Student Ceramic Apprentices and local artists for the 2011 Empty Bowls Project
- 805 bags of non-perishable food and $2,780 in donations was collected through the 2018 Hunger Hurts Food Drive
- 2 “Kings” and “Queens” were crowned at Senior Proms held at local health care facilities