Participants must be 13 years of age or older. Those 13-17 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Completed youth contract required with registration for ages 13-17. Youth contract available here or by calling 859-985-3431.
Dec. 26 supper through New Year’s Day breakfast
- Registration with deposit due by Nov. 1, 2017
- Registration accepted as space available after Nov. 1, 2017
- Full balance due by Dec. 1, 2017
- NO Registrations accepted after Dec. 12!
- For payment by check or money order, send with registration form.
- All credit card payments must be made online at EventBrite!
- Go to the Eventbrite registration page. Registration page must be sent in before registration is complete!
All registrations must be accompanied by a deposit of $100 per person.
Cancellations received by:
- 11/1: $25 per person is non-refundable
- 11/2 – 11/30: $50 per person is non-refundable
- 12/1 – 12/12: $75 per person is non-refundable
- After 12/12, NO CHANGES, NO REFUNDS
Continuing Education units for teachers: $10
Confirmations of registration will be mailed beginning September 1. Registrations are not transferable.
- 12/26 through 12/31
- Any lodging is to be arranged and paid for independently. (See Housing Options on CCDS webpage for more details.)
- Arrival/Check In/Pick up Registration Packet
- 12/26, 2-5 p.m. First Floor of Seabury Center
Rules agreement and liability release must be signed by all participants at on-site registration or mailed with registration. Form available here.
Wear ordinary clothes in comfortable fabrics; festive attire for evening parties. Hard-soled shoes are recommended. Bring a pair of shoes, which you will wear only indoors, for dancing. Bring a wild or crazy hat for hat night.
I-75, exits 76 and 77 in central Kentucky.
Bluegrass Field in Lexington, one hour’s drive from Berea. For airport pickup/return only on 12/26 and 1/1 ($35 one-way; $60 round trip per person), contact Joe Tarter at 859-986-1986. Please make reservation by 12/16.
Scholarships (should be age 16 & older)
- Scholarship application available here
- Scholarships application also available by mail or fax by calling 859-985-3431.
- Scholarship applications should be submitted with registration and deposit of $100 by November 15th.
For additional information
Credit card payment: Eventbrite registration page