Seabury Women’s Residence Hall, built in 1959, is set between James Hall and Kettering Hall. Seabury Hall is a first-year women’s hall.
- Date Built: 1959
- Square Feet: 10,680
- 34 Residents
- Two residential floors
- Double Occupancy Rooms
- Non-Air Conditioned
- Carpeted lounges and tiled floors in rooms
- Kitchen – There is a common kitchen on the first floor
- Laundry – There is a common laundry facility on the first floor
- Restrooms – There is a common restroom on each floor
- Lounges – There is a common area lounge/TV room with cable on the first floor
- Hall Staff – There are five student staff members (R.A. Staff) that live in the hall to help meet the needs of the residents as well as to promote and participate in the residence hall community.