Kentucky-Talcott Residence Hall
Talcott Hall was built in 1917 and serves as an upper-class women’s residence hall. It is connected to Kentucky Hall through a shared Annex.
Kentucky Hall, raised in 1916, serves as an upper-class male residence hall. It is connected to Talcott Hall through a shared Annex.
- 81 Residents in Talcott, 88 Residents in Kentucky
- Four residential floors
- Double Occupancy Rooms
- Air Conditioned
- Carpeted rooms, wood hallways, and linoleum floors in kitchens
- Kitchen – There is a kitchen on every floor
- Laundry – There is a laundry facility on every floor
- Restrooms – There are two community restrooms on every floor except for the basement which has only one
- Lounges – there are three lounges on each floor. There is a study lounge, a TV lounge with cable, and a sitting lounge. There are also three common area lounges in the shared Annex.
- Hall Staff – There are six student staff members (R.A. Staff) that live in the hall in addition to a live-in professional (Residential Life Collegium Member) to help meet the needs of the residents as well as to promote and participate in the residence hall community.
- Date Built: 1917
- Square Feet: 48,800