Edwards Building was built by students as a construction practice project in 1902. Edwards building accommodates offices of Labor, and also serves as an upper-class men’s study residence hall. It is located right next door to the Bruce Trades Building which houses the Appalachian center and CELTS.
- 40 Residents
- One residential floor
- Single and Double Occupancy Rooms
- Air Conditioned
- Carpeted Floors
- Kitchen – There is a community kitchen
- Laundry – There is a community laundry facility
- Restrooms – There is a community restroom for the floor
- Lounges – There are two community lounges (one containing cable TV)
- Hall Staff – There are three student staff members (R.A. Staff) that live in the hall.