Dana Residence Hall
About the Building
Dana Residence Hall, built in 1960, is one of the two male freshman dorms on campus. It is in a good central location to many academic buildings and is right next door to Seabury Center (recreational complex).
- Date Built: 1960
- Square Feet: 27,427
- 120 Residents
- Four residential floors
- Double Occupancy Rooms
- Non-Air Conditioned
- Tiled floors
- Kitchen – There is a common kitchen in the basement and a partial kitchen on the third floor
- Laundry – There is a common laundry facility on the third floor
- Restrooms – There is a common restroom on each floor
- Lounges – There is a lower basement lobby as well as a large upper lobby to be used as common spaces for the residents
- Hall Staff – There are eight student staff members (R.A. Staff) that live in the hall in addition to a live-in professional (Residential Life Collegium Member) to help meet the needs of the residents as well as to promote and participate in the residence hall community.