Blue Ridge Residence Hall
Blue Ridge Residence Hall, raised in 1917, was originally built as the Foundation School men’s residence. It is currently being used as a First-Year men’s residence hall. It is located right next to the St. Joseph’s Hospital. It has a large front yard and a sand filled volley ball court on the side.
- 93 Residents
- Three residential floors
- Double Occupancy Rooms
- Air Conditioned
- Carpeted hallways and rooms and linoleum common areas
- Kitchen – There is a common kitchen in the basement
- Laundry – There is a common laundry facility in the basement
- Restrooms – There are common restrooms on each floor
- Lounges – There is a large basement as well as lounges on the second and third floors to be used as common space for the residents
- Hall Staff – There are seven student staff members (R.A. Staff) that live in the hall in addition to a live-in professional (Residential Life Collegium Member) to help meet the needs of the residents as well as to promote and participate in the residence hall community.
We cannot display this gallery