Bingham Residence Hall
Bingham was built in 1961 and is currently an upper-class men’s residence hall. It is located right next door to Hutchins Library and IS&S (computer center).
- 68 Residents
- Three residential floors
- Double Occupancy Rooms
- Non-Air Conditioned
- Tiled floors with carpeted lounges
- Kitchen – there is a common kitchen in the basement
- Laundry – There is a common laundry facility in the basement
- Restrooms – There are community restrooms located on each floor
- Lounges – There is a common lounge on both the first and second floors; both of them have Cable TV
- Hall Staff – there are six student staff members (R.A. Staff) that live in the hall in addition to a live-in professional (Residential Life Collegium Member).
We cannot display this gallery