The Intramural program is a student-led organization. It aims to increase student involvement, health and fun. It also promotes community building on campus. We provide organized, safe and enjoyable sporting activities for campus members. We also offer competitive activities for the campus.
Our goal is to provide an opportunity for every student, faculty, or staff member to take part in a variety of wellness, fitness and sports activities. Activities are designed to accommodate all levels of skill. While most events involve competition, the Intramural Program emphasizes and promotes:
- social interaction and
- healthy exercise.
Who can participate in the Intramural Program?
Berea College students, faculty and staff are eligible to take part in Intramurals. No alumni are permitted to participate. Every team’s roster must be reviewed and approved by Intramural Staff. Students may not sponsor a team.
Sports we provide:
- Co-ed Dodgeball
- Co-ed Indoor Volleyball
- Co-ed Flag Football
- Co-ed Sand Volleyball
- Co-ed Kickball
- Co-ed Handball
- Co-ed Indoor Soccer
- Co-ed Basketball
- Men’s & Women’s Basketball
How to sign-up for Intramurals
All Intramural participants must create an account on imleagues.com
To create an IMLeagues account:
- Go to www.imleagues.com/berea/registration
- Enter your information, and use your school email if applicable (@berea.edu) and submit
- You will be sent an activation email. Select the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account
- You should be automatically joined to your school. If not, you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link.