Our workshop programs are informed by over 25 years of service to the Appalachian Region. Drawing on these experiences, we have developed a variety of workshops. Their intent is to grow and enhance leadership, communication, and collaboration. Our target audience is individuals, groups, and organizations. The following links provide descriptions and learning objectives for our full menu of workshops.
- Self-Leadership – Managing the Time by Working the Priorities
- Working With – and Through – Conflict
- Bringing Out the Best in Others
- Delegation by Design
- Effective Decision Making in a Collaborative Environment
- Leading Teamwork
- Performance Feedback – Ensuring ‘Work in Progress’
- Effective Communication – Mindset and Practices to Create Connection and Improve Collaboration
- Know Thyself – Exploring Your Personal Leadership Style
- Strategic Planning – Focusing Individual Passions into Accountable Group Action
Pricing and Scheduling
Workshop fees are based on a sliding scale. The scale gives consideration to a client’s annual budget. Also, it considers the alignment of an organization’s work with Brushy Fork’s mission to serve the Appalachian Region.