To accomplish the goals of our organizations, individuals must collaborate effectively, be willing and able to share information, provide feedback, solve problems together, and maintain an inclusive environment — all under the pressure of deadlines, change, and complexity. Effective communication is the key. In this workshop we will primarily focus on effective interpersonal communication.
- Explore how effective communication requires BOTH a certain mindset AND specific behaviors
- Review techniques for effective collaborative communication – with individuals and in groups
- Examine how directive behavior can still be relevant within a collaborative context
NOTE – the following optional objectives are also available. Program length will vary according to the number of selected objectives:
- Explore how individual personality preferences influence communication
- Review suggestions for communicating with different “types” of communicators
- Discuss communication patterns and technology formats for your workplace
- Examine effective communication behavior in meetings
Target Audience: Anyone who works with and through others to accomplish objectives.