Track Leader: Aimee Russillo
This track will help develop the knowledge and skills for more effective management in serving your organization. It will also provide inspiration and preparation for leading positive, transformational social change efforts.
Designed specifically for not for profit professionals, community leaders, and not for profit board members, this track features an interactive learning environment that includes management training, peer learning, critical analysis, and problem solving activities. Key strategic topics will be tailored to the group and include core issues of governance, leading not for profit boards, board development, management roles, performance assessment, not for profit budgeting and finance, and managing for change.
What Can I Expect to Learn?
- Develop a greater mastery of management skills and increase confidence in applying these effectively in the resource-constrained, mission-driven organization.
- Develop skills to manage change and achieve balance
- Forge high-performing teams driven to achieve the mission of the organization
- How to harness the power of Board and staff in order to maximize organizational assets
- Work with other leaders across organizations, sectors, and stakeholder groups to capitalize on opportunities for synergy in addressing critical social issues
Physical tools and takeaways for this session:
- Participants will develop a peer network for ongoing mutual support.
- Resource lists including tips and tricks related to management topics
- Templates and checklists for essential management processes, including budgets
- Board Development resource package
Track capacity: 20