Adanma O. Barton
- Barton, Adanma. “Four Elephants,” STILL: The Journal, no.9 (Summer 2012).
- This is My Heart for You, by Silas House, directed by Adanma Barton, Lexington, KY, 2012.
- The Year of the Rabbit. Balagula Theatre, Lexington, KY, 2012.
- Bullock, Kathy. “Earthsings: Singing for Unity and Wellbeing.” Presentation at the Findhorn Foundation, Edinburgh, Scotland, 2012.
- Puccini, Giacomo. La Boheme. The role of Alcindoro performed by Mark Calkins. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic: 2013. Televised.
Javier A. Clavere
- Clavere, Javier, pianist. 75th Anniversary of the Leschetizky Association. Tenri Cultural Center. New York City, 2012.
- Clavere, Javier, pianist. “The Paganini Etudes,” by Franz Liszt. Temple Square Concert Series. Salt Lake City, 2012.
- Danielle Duckett. “Rethinking the Importance of Social Class: The Role of Media on the Body Stability of Pregnant Women.” Beyond Health, Beyond Choice: Breastfeeding Constraints and Realities. P. H. Smith, M. Labbok, & B. Hausman, eds. New Brunswick: Rutgers University Press, 2012.
- Egerton, Katherine and George Brosi, eds. Appalachian Gateway: An Anthology of Contemporary Stories and Poetry. Knoxville: The University of Tennessee Press, 2013.
- Gardner, Kevin. Invitational two-person exhibit, April 2013, Red Raven Art Company, Lancaster, PA.
- Gardner, Kevin. Thinking about Joyce’s “The Dead” and the Abbey Theatre in Dublin, and considering the hazy dominance of the past. 22 x 24”, oil on linen, 2013.
- Gardner, Kevin. 5PM in my mid-century faculty rental with a view of the hills (but only during winter). 47 x 35”, oil on linen, 2013.
- Gardner, Kevin. Snowscape, Berea (pronounced like Maria). 54 x 47”, oil on linen, 2013.
- Gardner, Kevin. Tea and Oranges (with only a coincidental reference to Leonard Cohen), Tina Gebhart’s pitcher, and a stolen Daniel Garber.
27 x 34”, oil on linen, 2013.
- Gardner, Kevin. The Morandi Book and Tina’s pitcher. 20 x 20.5”, oil on linen, 2013.
Mary Robert Garrett
- Garrett, Mary Robert. “Acylsilanes.” Science of Synthesis: Knowledge Updates 2012/2 (2012): 1-84.
- Hackbert, Peter. “Bunts Lead to Scoring Runs When Localizing the Rural Economy.” Proceedings for the Academy for Business Research Conference. Atlantic City, NJ, September 10-12, 2012: 68.
- Hackbert, Peter. “The Smartphone as an Economic Development Tool: A Preliminary Investigation.” Proceedings of the Society of Business Research. Phoenix, AZ, March 29-31, 2012.
hooks, bell. Appalachian Elegy: Poetry and Place. Lexington, KY: University of Kentucky Press, 2012.
(Winner of the Black Caucus of the American Library Association’s Best Poetry Award for 2013).
- House, Silas.”In My Own Country.” Talking Appalachian: Voice, Identity, and Community. Amy Clark and Nancy Hayward, eds. Lexington, KY: University Press of Kentucky, 2013.
- House, Silas. “The Art of Being Still.” The New York Times Sunday Review, Dec. 2012.
Libby Falk Jones
- Jones, Libby Falk. “The Difference Between Quill Pens and Sumi-e Brushes.” Alhambra Poetry Calendar 2013. Shafiq Naz, ed. New York: Alhambra, 2012.
- Jones, Libby Falk. “Northern February,” “For Your Good Health, Drink Flowers,” and “The Angel of Shoestring Potatoes.” Alhambra Poetry Calendar for Young Readers 2013. Shafiq Naz, ed. New York: Alhambra, 2012.
- Jones, Libby Falk. “Listening In.” The National Teaching and Learning Forum 22, no. 1 (2012): 8-10.
- Jones, Libby Falk. “Climbing.” Flash: an Anthology. Ashley Parker Owens, ed. Charleston, S.C.: KYStory (2012): 80-84.
- Jones, Libby Falk. “Renewing Words.” The National Teaching and Learning Forum 21, no.5 (2012): 7-8.
- Jones, Libby Falk. “Legs.” Berea College Magazine, Summer-Fall (2012): 14-17.
- Kinnamon, Eric, F. Fabian, P. Bryant, P., and P. Wright. “Tailoring Entrepreneurship Education: Exploring Components of Entrepreneurship Education for Underrepresented Groups.” Journal of Business and Entrepreneurship 23 no. 2, (2013): 1-24.
Mack, Dwayne, Elwood Watson, and Michelle Madsen Camacho, eds. Mentoring Faculty of Color: Essays on Professional Development and Advancement in Colleges and Universities. Jefferson, NC: McFarland Publishing, 2013.
- Stoner, Helen and Verlaine Stoner McDonald. Sheridan County. Charleston: Arcadia Publishing, 2013.
Neil A. Mecham
- Mecham, Neil. “Even If I Never Ate A Single Bite Of It; It Would Still Be Worth It: ‘College Students’ Gardening Experiences.” Journal of Ethnographic & Qualitative Research 6, no. 4 (2012): 231-42.
- Mills, Alan. Kentucky Made: The Art and Craft of the Mountain Dulcimer (Curated the Exhibition). Berea College, Fall 2012; and “Dulcimer Builders of Kentucky” (Gallery Talk). Traylor Gallery, Berea College, October 2012.
- Mills, Alan, Sherry Taubert, and Carol Peachee. “Change the Picture: Envisioning a Neighborhood without Teen Dating Violence.” Presentation at the Ending Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Conference, Lexington, December, 2012.
- Felten, P., Little, D., Ortquist-Ahrens, L., & Reder, M. “Fostering creative reflection: A simple heuristic for planning and improvement.” To Improve the Academy: Vol 32. J. Groccia & L. Cruz, eds. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2013.
Jeffrey L. Richey
- Richey, Jeffrey L. “Confucius.” Berkshire Dictionary of Chinese Biography. Kerry Brown, ed. Great Barrington, MA: Berkshire Publishing Group, 2013.
Richey, Jeffrey L. The Patheos Guide to Confucianism. Denver, CO: Patheos Press, 2012.
- Rosen, Ron, E. Berg, J. Dolan, B. King, M. Martin, and F. Mehmeti.
“Proterometra macrostoma (Trematoda: Azygiidae): Location of the Redia and Emergence Path from the Snail, Elimia semicarinata (Gastropoda: Pleuroceridae).” Journal of Parasitology 9, no. 4 (2013): 734-737.
Webb, Althea. “African Americans in Appalachia.” Oxford African American Studies Center, 2012. http://www.oxfordaasc.com/public/features/archive/0213/index.jsp.