“Don’t be afraid of studying abroad…. Studying abroad is an experience that changes your perspective on the world while helping you ground yourself further [in terms of] who you are. Even if you’ve never been out of the country before, it’s worth every second and every penny…. Understand that the Asian Studies program is here to help you accomplish your goals and will support you the entire way.” – Jennifer Adams ’16
The Francis and Louise Hutchins Center for International Education is the primary resource for students seeking opportunities to study in Asia.
Deadlines for applications to study abroad are specified here.
- Academic Year in Japan at Kansai Gaidai University
- Academic Year in Japan at Kyushu University
- KIIS Summer Program in Japan (read about Nicole Mangin ’19‘s experience here)
- Summer Internships in Japan
- JET (Japan Exchange & Teaching) Program