Study & Work in Asia
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. – Mark Twain, The Innocents Abroad
The Francis and Louise Hutchins Center for International Education is the primary resource for students seeking opportunities to study in Asia.
Deadlines for applications to study abroad are specified here.
- Academic Year in Japan at Kansai Gaidai University
- Academic Year in Japan at Kyushu University
- KIIS Summer Program in Japan
- Summer Internships in Japan
- UNO-Japan at Doshisha University