Andy Beshear is a Democrat and the current Attorney General of Kentucky. His running mate Jacqueline Coleman, a public school teacher in Nelson County.
Andy and Jacqueline’s campaign is now hiring fundraising staff. Prior campaign and fundraising experience is not required. This job would be an opportunity for recent college/law school graduates and others who are interested in pursuing a career in Democratic politics or looking for a once in a lifetime experience.
- Traveling and working directly with Andy and Jacqueline
- Organizing and coordinating fundraising events
- Compiling and analyzing data, research
- Developing and implementing strategic plans
Applicants for this position must:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to write clearly and concisely
- Be able to balance and prioritize multiple projects
- Have proven organizational skills
- Be personable and enjoy working with others
- Be comfortable communicating on the telephone
- Ideally, have database experience