Term: September 1st 2018-August 31st 2019, Full Time (1700 hours total)
Location: Fahe – JustChoice Lending Division | 319 Oak Street, Berea, KY
Applications accepted through July 30.
Service Focus Area(s)
- Provide quality control reviews and loan submissions for Fahe, Fahe Members, and Fahe Partner organizations for USDA 502 Direct loan applications to assist rural, low income families in achieving their dream of homeownership.
- Assist Members and Partners with questions regarding the 502 Direct program and processes
- Learn and utilize mortgage software systems
- Build relationships with Fahe Members and Partners to continue the advancement of the 502 Direct program
- Education Focus or Qualifications Desired: Business Analysis, Financial and or Data Analysis
Compensation: Living allowance for term through AmeriCorps – $13,732 for full time service. Additionally, an education award of $5,920 will be received upon successful completion of the AmeriCorps service term. This award can be used for qualified student loans, tuition, or eligible student expenses.