The Application for Admission is now closed. The application deadline was March 31. Students can begin to apply for Fall 2019 admission in July.
Application for Admission and Scholarship
Check the Freshman application checklist (PDF file) or Transfer Application Checklist (PDF file) which lists the required materials (for domestic applicants). Here are links to information and forms you will need to complete your application:
- A completed application form.
- Two Freshman Evaluation and Endorsement Forms (online form or PDF)
- Two Transfer Evaluation and Endorsement Forms (online form or PDF)
- High School Counselor Evaluation Form (PDF file, for freshman only)
- Financial information in the form of the 2018-2019 FAFSA
- Financial eligibility requirement in the form of the Financial Resource Questionnaire (FRQ)
Other Forms and Information
- Statement of Good Standing (PDF file, for transfer students only)
- Home School Supplement Form (PDF file, home-schooled students only)
- High School Transcript Request Form (PDF file, optional form)
- College Transcript Request Form (PDF file, optional form)
- International Application for Admission and Scholarship Packet