Berea College Welcomes Your Group for a Group Visit
The Berea College Office of Admissions is happy to offer On-Campus and Virtual Group Visits for your group! Group Visits are a great way to help introduce your students visit to Berea College.
We are currently offering Group Visits (both on-campus and virtual) Thursday mornings at 9 a.m. EST. Availability is limited and reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
For the safety of our guests and staff, Group Visit capacities and availability will be different than in the past due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We ask that you do not attend your upcoming visit or event at Berea College if you or anyone in your party is not feeling well or showing any COVID-19 symptoms, regardless of vaccination status or a negative test. We will do everything we can to reschedule your on-campus visit, provide you with a virtual visit, or share event highlights with you if you must cancel attending an Admissions Office visit or event. Please see our COVID-19 FAQ’s and Guidelines before reserving an on-campus visit. Masks are currently required for all guests inside any campus building and up to the discretion of each guest when outside.
What You Can Expect
The Berea College Office of Admissions offers on-campus Group Visits which include a 20-minute Information Session (hosted by Admissions Staff) and a 60-90 minute walking tour of campus hosted by a Student Ambassador.
Our Virtual Group Visits are hosted on the Zoom platform and include a 20-minute Information Session (hosted by Admissions Staff) and a 60-90 minute virtual tour of campus (featuring 360-degree photographs of campus buildings and locations), and Q&A opportunities with current students. Informational Links and supplemental information are also available for students during the Virtual Tour as requested.
What You Should Know
- If we are unable to accommodate a date and time that work best for your group, we also offer an on-demand Virtual Tour option featuring a pre-recorded Information Session and Virtual Tour.
- Allow your group at least 2 hours of time while on-campus for your visit.
- To maintain social distancing we are currently limiting on-campus groups to 25 people total. We ask that for every 10 students there is 1 chaperone in your group. This allows for a group size of 23 students and 2 chaperones maximum. If your group is larger than 25 people, we recommend utilizing our Virtual Group Visit option.
- Virtual Groups may be no larger than 95 individuals to fit Zoom meeting limits. We ask that at least one chaperone be on the Zoom call to assist with group management as needed.
- On-campus Group Visits must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance to create the best experience possible for your group. Virtual visits might be scheduled with less advanced-notice. On-demand virtual visits can often be made available the same day.
If you are interested in a Berea College Group Visit, please fill out the form below and a Campus Visits Team Member will be in touch with you within 24 hours.