Berea College Welcomes Your Group for a Virtual Visit
The Berea College Office of Admissions is happy to offer Virtual Group Visits beginning Monday, May 18th. The Virtual Group Visit is a great way to help bring Berea College to the comfort of your group’s computer screen.
Please note that we are not currently offering in-person Group Visits for the foreseeable future due to the COVID-19 pandemic. If you would like to be called when in-person Group Visits resume, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
What You Can Expect
Virtual Group Visits are held via the Zoom platform, and will include an Information Session (hosted by Admissions Staff), a Virtual Tour (featuring 360-degree photographs of campus buildings and locations), and Q&A Opportunities with our team. Informational links and supplemental information are also provided to students live during the Virtual Tour.
What You Should Know
- Group Virtual Visits are currently occurring Monday through Thursdays at 2pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), dependent on availability.
- Virtual Group Visits should last for approximately one hour and thirty minutes.
- At this time, we are not offering Virtual Group Visits Friday through Sunday.
- Groups may be no larger than 95 individuals to fit Zoom meeting limits. Your group will be asked to provide chaperones to assist in monitoring student behavior for every ten students brought to the meeting.
- Virtual Group Visits are to be scheduled two weeks in advance to create the best experience possible for your group.
If you are interested in hosting a Berea College Virtual Group Visit for your group, please fill out the form below and a Campus Visits Team Member will be in touch with you within 24 hours.