Berea College Welcomes Your Group for a Group Visit
The Berea College Office of Admissions is happy to offer On-Campus and Virtual Group Visits for your group! Group Visits are a great way to help introduce your students visit to Berea College.
We are currently offering Group Visits (both on-campus & virtual) on Wednesday afternoons at 1:45 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Availability is limited and reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
For the safety of our guests and staff, Group Visit capacities and availability will be different than in the past due to the COVID-19 pandemic. For more information on how Berea College is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic, you can stay up to date on our website.
What You Can Expect
The Berea College Office of Admissions is once again offering on-campus Group Visits. Group Visits include a 20-minute Information Session (hosted by Admissions Staff) and a 60-90 minute walking tour of campus hosted by a Student Ambassador.
Our Virtual Group Visits are hosted on the Zoom platform and include a 20-minute Information Session (hosted by Admissions Staff) and a 60-90 minute virtual tour of campus (featuring 360-degree photographs of campus buildings and locations), and Q&A Opportunities with current students. Informational Links and supplemental information are also available for students during the Virtual Tour as requested.
What You Should Know
- If we are unable to accommodate a date and time that work best for your group, we also offer an on-demand Virtual Tour option featuring a pre-recorded Information Session and Virtual Tour.
- Allow your group at least 2 hours of time while on-campus for your visit.
- To maintain social distancing we are currently limiting on-campus groups to 25 people total. We ask that for every 10 students there is 1 chaperone in your group. This allows for a group size of 23 students and 2 chaperones maximum. If your group is larger than 25 people, we recommend utilizing our Virtual Group Visit option.
- Virtual Groups may be no larger than 95 individuals to fit Zoom meeting limits. We ask that at least one chaperone be on the Zoom call to assist with group management as needed.
- On-campus Group Visits must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance to create the best experience possible for your group. Virtual visits might be scheduled with less advanced-notice. On-demand virtual visits can often be made available the same day.
- For the foreseeable future Berea College currently requires facemasks or facial coverings while inside of Berea College campus buildings, regardless of vaccination status. Group members should bring a facemask or facial covering with them during their visit. Disposable masks are available for group members if they do not have their own.
If you are interested in a Berea College Group Visit, please fill out the form below and a Campus Visits Team Member will be in touch with you within 24 hours.