Berea College Welcomes Your Group
We’re excited you’re planning to visit Berea College! Visiting campus is the only way to get a true feel for the fun, friendly, and inclusive spirit of the Berea College community and campus.
What You Can Expect
*The Office of Admissions does not host elementary school or middle school group visits. Contact the Visitors Center at 859-985-3145 to make arrangements for these groups, or if you’re interested in a historic or crafts tour.
- 9th and 10th graders: a student-led campus tour, a short video, and a college readiness engagement activity
- 11th and 12th graders: a student-led campus tour, a short video, and a question-and-answer session with an Admissions Counselor
What You Should Know
- We can accommodate a minimum group size of 10 and a maximum group size of 40. If your group size is smaller than 10, call 1800-326-5948 to arrange a campus visit.
- One adult chaperone is required for every 10 students. Chaperones remain with their group at all times and ensure a respectful experience for all parties.
- Group Visit Tours proceed regardless of inclement weather. Please dress appropriately for the weather and wear walking shoes for our 60 – 90 minute tour.
- We accommodate guests with physical or health-related limitations.
- Please tell us if there are any applicants in your group before your visit. The personal interview is required to complete an application, and can be scheduled for your visit ahead of time.
- Schedule your Group Visit at least two weeks prior to coming to campus. Berea College is in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Group Visits in October and March are very limited.
Where You Can Eat
Please contact Dining Services directly to arrange for your group size and payment by emailing Connie Middleton at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your visit date, group size, and method of payment. Acceptable methods of payment: cash, credit card, debit card, and checks issued the day of visit. Lunch is $8.40 per person plus tax. We can also recommend some local restaurants and fast food chains.