The international application for admission is now closed. It will be available again in Summer 2017.
*Please read the International Application Instructions before proceeding with the international application.
All of the following items must be included in one packet and mailed to the Office of Admissions:
- International Application for Admission and Scholarship form.
- International Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
- Official scores from at least one of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT or SAT.Test scores must be received by November 30th. You should register and take the test early in order to meet the deadline.
- Official secondary school records.
- Personal Statement of Financial Circumstances.
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommendation Form.
- Two (2) Admission Recommendation forms, at least one of which should be written by a current or former teacher.
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION TIPS AND TRICKS
*Applicants must mail the completed application forms and all other components of the application process in one packet (test scores, high school records, recommendations, etc.). International students cannot apply online. Please note that application packets must be received by that date in order to be considered for admission.
Applications from international applicants are considered only for the fall term of each year. International admission decisions for fall are made in March and all applicants should be notified of their status by letter and email (if available) by April 15.