Special Circumstances Appeal Form
When the family’s financial situation is significantly different than the information used on the FAFSA, an appeal may be warranted. This occurs primarily due to loss of income (unemployment), extravagant medical costs, death of a parent or spouse (loss of their income), loss of social security benefits, etc.
In order for a Special Circumstance appeal to be processed, Berea College’s Student Financial Aid Services Office must receive the Special Circumstances Appeal Form, pay stubs from employment, and any other supporting documentation pertaining to the reason for the appeal.
Additional Aid Application
After you have received your initial financial aid award letter and you need additional assistance, please complete the Addtional Aid Application. Once completed, please submit this form to the Student Financial Aid Services office. We will notify you of any additional financial aid eligibility you may have.
Student / Parent Payment Agreement Form
Payroll Deduction Authorization
If you are unable to pay your account balance in full at this time, you may authorize a payroll deduction form in order to confirm your enrollment. Note: Payroll deductions may not be sufficient to resolve all term bill charges.
- V1-Verification Worksheet
- V2-Verification Worksheet
- V3-Verification Worksheet
- V4-Verification Worksheet
- V5-Verification Worksheet
- Request Federal Tax Transcript Instructions
- Graduate School Aid Application
- Entrance and Exit Interviews for Federal Direct Loans
- Completing Master Promissory Note for Federal Direct Stafford Loans
- Signing your College Loan