Berea College offers a wide range of health, recreation and low impact group exercise activities, which enable you to choose a level of fitness appropriate to your abilities and interests. Seabury Center memberships are free to all Berea College retirees as a part of their employee benefits package.
Retirees (and their spouse) are eligible to obtain a Seabury Center membership card for no additional expense. All members can access the facility by showing their card to one of the Seabury Center access control attendants upon entry.
Retirees can register for their new membership card at the Seabury Center Service desk on the 1st floor across from the weight room.
For more information about family memberships, lockers or schedule information at the Seabury Center, feel free to call the service desk at 859-985-3420 or check out our website:
- You must be a student/employee/cardholder to use the activity spaces or pool in the center.
- Cardholders and employees need to purchase a guest pass for any visitors they bring to use the facility. (Note: 16-year-olds can only purchase guest passes for persons 16 years or older.)
- For your safety and security, we ask that everyone SHOW their ID/membership card when entering the Seabury Center (this includes family members). Those who do not have a Berea College ID or an updated green membership card may obtain a new one at the Service Desk now located on the ground floor across from the weight room.
- Please leave your ID at the Service Desk when checking out equipment.
- Children under 16 years of age must be in sight of a parent.
- You must be 14 years old to be in or use the weight room. If you are 14-15 years old, you must be with a parent.
- Cardholders must be at least 16 years of age to participate in any scheduled wellness activities.
**Dependents are children 5-17 years of age at home or ar 18-25 years of age and full-time students at college.