Residential Life Collegium
Room Change Policy
- Room changes must be approved by the Collegium member at their sole discretion.
- Room change requests, concerning roommate conflicts, will FIRST be handled by mediation before any other action is considered.
- A room change request must be approved by all of the following parties:
a) New Collegium member
b) Present Collegium member and
c) the Collegium Housing Coordinator.
- Official room changes must be made during the first two weeks of classes in any semester.
- Any changes made outside this process will not be recognized. Any individual who moves outside of this process will be expected to move back to his/her original room.