The Administrative Committee is responsible to the Board of Trustees and the President of the College for matters of finance, physical properties, and internal management of the College. All instructional and operating departments of the institution are organized under a member of this committee.
- Lyle D. Roelofs, President
- Chad Berry, Academic Vice President and Dean of the Faculty
- Steve Karcher, Vice President for Operations and Sustainability
- Michelle Janssen, Vice President for Alumni Relations and Development
- Jeff Amburgey, Vice President for Finance
- Gail W. Wolford, Vice President for Labor and Student Life
For more information about the Administrative Committee, please contact Teri Thompson.