Carol A. Kirby, RN, MSN, CNM
Chief Nurse Program Administrator; Associate Professor of Nursing; Certified Nurse Midwife
Hafer-Gibson Nursing Building, Room 103
|Office Hours:||Mon./Thur.: 1:00 p.m. – 2:50 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.
Wednesday: 12:00 p.m. – 12:50 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.
This schedule may change occasionally due to episodic meetings and administrative duties. If my office hours need to change, I will note it on my door. Please contact me by email to set up appointments as needed if you need to meet outside of my office hours.
|Class Schedule:||NUR 450 (Wed: 9:00 am – 11:50 am) (Wed: 1:00 pm – 2:50 pm)|
At Berea College since 1998–1999; 2004–present
- M.S.N., University of Kentucky, 1998
- B.S.N., Eastern Kentucky University, 1996
- A.D.N., Presentation College, 1989
- Honors and Awards
- Clinical Excellence Award, BSN-EKU 1996
- NUR 447, Nursing of Women & the Childbearing Family
- NUR 354, Pharmacology
- NUR 342, Essentials, Health Assessment & Nursing II
- BIO 201 Pathophysiology: Altered Health
- NUR 450 Synthesis in Nursing Practice
- NUR 109 Exploring the Health & Helping Careers
- NUR 103 History of Childbirth in America: The Evolution of the Midwife
- WST 186A Childbearing: A Global Perspective
- HLT 113 From Conception to Birth: Is There Such a Thing as Fetal Rights
- Maternal child nursing
- Kentucky League for Nursing
- Sigma Theta Tau International – International Honor Society of Nursing
- Healthy People 2010 Taskforce