2015 Mountain Folk Festival Dances:
- Take A Dance (English Country Dance)
- Lady Walpole’s Reel (19th Century American Contra Dance)
- Grand Square Quadrille (American Square Dance)
- Circle Waltz (English Country Dance)
- Glen Echo Promenade (American Circle Mixer by Bob Dalsemer)
- Jump Josie (American Singing Game)
- The Crested Hen (Danish Folk Dance)
- Trip to Lambertville (American Contra Dance by Steve Zakon-Anderson)
- Oliver’s Maggot (English Country Dance by Dawn Winskill)
- May Day Carol
Dance instructions and a CD of the music, plus an instructional DVD are available from the
Berea College Dance Programs office at a cost of $35.
Call Jennifer Escobar at 859-582-7014 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.