Information Systems and Services (IS&S) is the collective name of Berea College’s Information Technology department. The department consists of the following “teams” or “divisions”:
- Information Technology Infrastructure (Servers/Network/Telecommunications)
- Enterprise Systems (Banner/NOLIJ/BI-Query/Web Applications)
- Educational Technology (Moodle/Faculty Support for Technology Integration/Surveys/myBerea)
- Technology Resource Center (Mobile & Desktop Support/Classroom Technologies/Training/Media Services/etc.
For Faculty & Staff
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I register for the online Password Management utility?
- How do I change my account’s password?
- How do I use the anti-spam filter?
- Where are the public printers located?
- When I log into Windows, I see a message that says “security log is full.” What do I need to do?
- My computer is running really slow and I am receiving a lot of pop-ups. What do I need to do?
- My laptop is damaged. Will I be charged and if so how much?
- I got an email saying my mailbox size is over its limit. How do I fix it?
- I can’t print a pdf file. How do I get it to print?