Office of Institutional Research and Assessment
Facts at a Glance
- All students receive a four-year, full tuition scholarship, worth up to $21,300 annually (refer to the financial aid section of the Admissions website for more details on tuition and scholarships).
- 84% of all students live on campus and all work at least 10 hours a week in the Student Labor Program.
- Students can choose from among 32 majors.
- Every student is given a laptop computer provided by the College.
- 48% of first-year students come from families where neither parent has a college degree.
- In academic year 2009-2010, 12% of the student body participated in the Education Abroad program.
- 56% of graduate survey respondents indicated they are employed by an educational, non-profit, or service organization.
- In academic year 2009-2010, there were 23 service learning courses and projects involving 16 departments and programs and 31 community partner organizations.
- Additional facts about Berea can be found in the Common Data Set and the Fact Book.