Year-End Giving 2013
Thank you for making a year-end gift to Berea College! Your gifts help provide our students with an excellent education while offering tax benefits to you.
To be recorded as a 2013 gift for tax purposes:
- Credit card gifts that are mailed to Berea must be received in Berea College’s Gift Processing department by Friday, December 27, 2013. Online credit card gifts must be submitted no later than Tuesday, December 31, 2013 to receive 2013 tax credit.
- Checks must be postmarked by the United States Postal Service by December 31, 2013. To ensure they receive a postmark on or before December 31, 2013, take them to a USPS desk in lieu of dropping them in a drop-box.
- Stocks sent by DTC must be received in Berea College’s account by Tuesday, December 31, 2013. Please work with your broker prior to the 31st, as gifts of stock usually take a couple of days for Berea to receive.
The College will be closed from December 23–January 1. If you have questions during this time about year-end giving, please leave a message at (800) 457-9846. Designated staff will return your calls.
Legal Name: Berea College, Berea, Kentucky
Federal Employer Identification Number: 61-0444650
Berea College is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization under federal guidelines.
Make a Gift Online
Send a Gift by Mail
Send your check (payable to Berea College) to:
Berea, KY 40404
For DTC information or ACH/wire transfer information, please leave a message at (800) 457-9846. We will return your call. You may also link to the appropriate PDF document below:
- Wire, Physical Delivery, and DTC Instructions for Endowment Fund and Outright Gifts
- Wire and DTC Instructions for Charitable Gift Annuities and Deferred Gift Annuities
- Wire and DTC Instructions for Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts or Charitable Remainder Unitrusts
All receipts and gift agreements received after December 20, 2013, will be mailed after January 1, 2014. Thank you for your patience and your generous support.
Best wishes for a joyful holiday season!
Dorothy Ruble ’81, Director of Advancement Services, can help you make a gift. Call her at 800-457-9846.