The German Club aims at fostering a greater understanding of German life and culture through cultural activities and dedication to service. Thereby it increases its members’ international and cultural awareness.
German Club meeting times vary from week to week, but they are generally held in Draper 309 (the Language Lab). If you would like to sign up for updates regarding meetings and activities, please contact Dr. Jeanne Hoch or Newell Jones.
- German Club in the Homecoming Parade, 2004. View Our Pictures
- Trip to Germania Society’s Christkindlmarkt and Jungle Jim’s in Cincinnati. View Our Pictures
- Attendance at the Children’s Opera Brundibar in Cincinnati. View Our Pictures
- Trip to the Oktoberfest in Cincinnati. View Our Pictures
- Christmas Caroling at Berea Hospital. View Our Pictures
- Secret Santa Gift Exchange and Weihnachtsfeier. View Our Pictures
- German Club in the Homecoming Parade, 2000. View Our Pictures
- Trip to Old St. Mary’s Church in Cincinnati. View Our Pictures
- Berea’s Christmas Parade.
- Excursion to Marikka’s German Restaurant in Lexington.
- Fundraising Sale of German Chocolate Advent Calendars to the Berea Community.
- Various game and film nights.